The plants you will receive in this listing will be 8-12cm tall, will be in individual 40x80mm pots, will have established roots and will be ready to plant into your garden.
Dianthus 'Persian Carpet'
- Beautiful low maintenance plants, closely related to hardy Carnations.
- Will grow Australia-wide including coastal areas.
- Frost resistant to minus 12.
- Quite heat tolerant.
- Can be trimmed quite hard, and will grow back.
- Great for bedding, rockeries, pots, borders, cottage gardens, mass combination and scattered plantings.
Position: Full sun to semi-shade. Will grow in most soil types. Will handle hardy conditions, but will flower much longer when planted in rich soil that is watered regularly.
Flowers: Beautiful ruffled scented flowers ranging from deep pink, salmon, light pink, mauve, lilac, white, purple, red, crimson and more. Approx 1-3cm wide, borne throughout Spring, Summer and Autumn.
Height: Approx 10-15cm.
Width: Approx 15-20cm.
Planting guide: For borders, mass planting and rows, plant 10-15cm apart.
Plant pick-up also available from our retail nursery
7 days per week
Plantinspirations Online & Retail Nursery
2c Holts Lane, Bacchus Marsh 3340
Retail Trading Hours
We work hard ensuring our plant descriptions and notes are as accurate as possible. Please let us know if you find errors or have information that will improve them.
Online & Retail Nursery Garden Plants