Eucalyptus cladocalyx nana x 1 - Dwarf Bushy Sugar Gum - Australian Native Trees Cream Yellow Flowering Plants Evergreen Smooth Bark Bird Attracting Hardy Drought Frost Tough
- Product Code: eucalyptus-cladocalyx-nana-plants
- Availability: 7888
Eucalyptus x 1 Dwarf Bushy Sugar Gum Trees cladocalyx nana Hardy Native Garden Plants
The pictures in this listing are of the normal-sized sugar gums as we have not been able to find copyright free pictures of Dwarf sugar gum trees.
Not for Western Australia, Tasmania & Northern Territory
The plants you will receive will be in individual 40x80mm pots, will be at least 15-20cm tall, will have established roots and will be ready to plant into your garden.
Dwarf Sugar Gum Trees
Bushy Sugar Gums
Eucalyptus cladocalyx nana
- The dwarf form of the famous, extremely hardy Sugar Gums.
- One of the hardiest Eucalypts/gum trees that we stock.
- Drought, frost, wind and heat resistant. Can hope with very harsh conditions once established.
- Often used by councils as street trees and park plantings.
- Can be coppiced (cut back to ground level to produce multiple shoots), which produce higher density.
- Can also be used as a windbreak.
Bark: Smooth, mottled cream, blue, orange and grey. A wonderful feature tree.
Flowers: Masses of light cream/yellow flowers that grow in clusters from Spring to early Summer.
Height: Approx 5-8 metres.
Width: Approx 3-5 metres.
Plant pick-up also available from our retail nursery
7 days per week
Plantinspirations Online & Retail Nursery
2c Holts Lane, Bacchus Marsh 3340
Retail Trading Hours
We work hard ensuring our plant descriptions and notes are as accurate as possible. Please let us know if you find errors or have information that will improve them.
Online & Retail Nursery Garden Plants