Eucalyptus occidentalis x 1 - Flat Topped Swamp Yate - Gum Trees - Australian Native Bird Attracting Firewood Hardwood Cream Flowering Evergreen Hardy Drought Frost Tough
- Product Code: eucalyptus-occidentalis-flat-topped-yate-plants
- Availability: 7888
Eucalyptus occidentalis x 1 Flat Topped Yate Gum Trees Native Hardy Plants Swamp
Not for Western Australia, Tasmania & Northern Territory
The plants you will receive in this listing will be 15-25cm tall, will be in individual 40x80mm pots, will have established roots and will be ready to plant into your garden.
Flat Topped Yate Gums
Swamp Gum Trees
- Called "flat tops" due to their tendency to develop fairly flat tops.
- Great for many difficult sites.
- Frost resistant.
- Tolerates coastal winds.
- Will attract insects and honey-eating birds.
- Great for farms, firewood, shelter, poles and as shade trees.
- Very dense hardwood.
- Can be cut back to harvest its wood, and they will regrow.
Position: Full sun to light shade. Able to grow in a wide variety of soils from quite salty to alkaline. Will handle periodic swampy conditions.
Flowers: Masses of light cream flowers that grow in clusters in Autumn and Winter.
Height: Approx 10-20 metres.
Plant pick-up also available from our retail nursery
7 days per week
Plantinspirations Online & Retail Nursery
2c Holts Lane, Bacchus Marsh 3340
Retail Trading Hours
We work hard ensuring our plant descriptions and notes are as accurate as possible. Please let us know if you find errors or have information that will improve them.
Online & Retail Nursery Garden Plants